Classic Visa Credit Card
Our Classic Visa Credit Card features an annual percentage rate that is less than half the national average, without the fees that many other credit card companies charge. This card is also available in a Secured Card.
Card RatesApply for Classic Visa
Secured Credit Card
Our Savings Secured Visa Cards are great for establishing or rebuilding credit. Best of all they feature the same low rates and fees as our unsecured cards.
- Available as a Classic Card or a Rewards Card
- Automatic Approval regardless of credit history
- Great for young adults without a co-signer
- You determine your card limit - your approved card limit will be $100 less than the amount of your savings pledge. For example, if you pledge $600 your card limit will be $500. Should you ever close the card account, the entire pledge (including the $100, but minus any outstanding balance and interest owed) will be returned to you.
Card Rates Apply for Classic Secured Visa Apply for Rewards Secured Visa
The variable rate for APL FCU's Classic Visa and Savings Secured Classic Visa is subject to change on the first of each quarter. The Annual Percentage Rate is based on the prior quarter's average 6-month Treasury bill auction price, rounded up to the nearest half percent plus 7 percent. There is no minimum rate restriction, but a maximum rate of 18.00% applies. The Annual Percentage Rate for the UChoose Rewards Visa and UChoose Rewards Savings Secured Visa is Prime plus 9.50%. The rate may vary monthly and is based on the highest Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the last day of each month, effective the following day.
* Cash advances available at any financial institution that displays the Visa logo, or through eBranch. Purchases and cash advances made in foreign countries and foreign currencies will be billed to you in U.S. Dollars. The conversion rate to dollars, plus up to a 1% International Service Assessment Fee (ISA) will be charged. The ISA is a fee charged by Visa International, Inc., not APL FCU. Balance transfers will not earn points and interest charges will start accruing immediately.
Approval is based on APL FCU Membership qualifications and being 18 years of age (17 year olds may apply with co-signer).