Secured Credit Card
Our Savings Secured Visa Cards are great for establishing or rebuilding credit. Best of all they feature the same low rates and fees as our unsecured cards.
- Available as a Classic Card or a Rewards Card
- Automatic Approval regardless of credit history
- Great for young adults without a co-signer
- You determine your card limit - your approved card limit will be $100 less than the amount of your savings pledge. For example, if you pledge $600 your card limit will be $500. Should you ever close the card account, the entire pledge (including the $100, but minus any outstanding balance and interest owed) will be returned to you.
Join and Apply for a Secured Visa
Existing Members, apply within eBranch
Please note, the following applications work best using a Chrome Browser.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the Classic Visa and Savings Secured Classic Visa is Prime + 3.74%, with a minimum rate of 6.49%. The APR for the Rewards Visa and Savings Secured Rewards Visa is Prime + 6.74%, with a minimum rate of 9.49%. These rates may vary monthly and are based on the highest Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the last day of each month, effective the following day. APL FCU’s Visa cards will never exceed the maximum rate permitted under the Federal Credit Union Act, which is currently 18.00%.
* Cash advances are available at any financial institution that displays the Visa logo, or through eBranch. Purchases and cash advances made in foreign countries and foreign currencies will be billed to you in U.S. Dollars. The conversion rate to dollars, plus up to a 1% International Service Assessment Fee (ISA) will be charged. The ISA is a fee charged by Visa International, Inc., not APL FCU. Balance transfers will not earn points and interest charges will start accruing immediately.
Approval is based on APL FCU Membership qualifications and being 18 years of age (17 year olds may apply with co-signer).