How to I transfer my balance?
If you have an APL FCU Checking account and an APL FCU Visa Credit Card, follow these two simple steps:
- Transfer/Advance money from your APL FCU Credit Card to your checking account to cover the full payoff amount of your old credit card. Unlike other financial institutions, there is NO CHARGE to make this transfer at APL FCU.
- Write and send a check for the full payment. You may also use our FREE BILL PAY service to make this one-time payment within our eBranch platform.
What will I need to transfer my balance?
- You will need an APL FCU Checking account. Apply for a Checking Account within eBranch if you have a membership.
- Apply for a Classic or UChoose Rewards Visa Credit Card
Find the Right Card For You
- Once approved, follow the steps above to transfer the balance
How much can you save?
Use our savings calculator to determine how much you could save with a balance transfer.