Available Positions and Description
Full-Time Office Assistant
We are currently seeking a candidate with excellent communication, organization and customer service skills for a Full-Time Office Assistant position at our Main Office location. The successful candidate will have at least 3-6 months in an office or administrative assistant role. Phone experience is a plus. Regular position hours are Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Excellent salary and benefit package (see below).
- Health Benefits Package which includes medical, dental, and prescription expenses.
- Leave Benefits including Paid Time Off (PTO) Bank, and Holidays.
- Flexible Spending Accounts to pay health and dental insurance premiums, uninsured medical expenses, and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Retirement Program including APL FCU funded Pension Plan and 401(k) Plan.
- Group Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Training and Development
Fax resume to:
Email resume to:
Mail resumes to:
APL Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
11050 Johns Hopkins Road Laurel, MD 20723